martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

A Job

↞When I was a kid I wanted to work in many things like being a doctor, a dancer, a teacher, even a make-up artist! And this last thing is something that until now I like to do, I always made up my schoolmates! At the gala of 2016, when I left school, I took care of making up most of my friends, I even took care of combing them, so everything was perfect.

I remember that I liked watching YouTube videos of makeup, and I always rehearsed them so that every day is better. I like this job because I always learn more and you can meet many people, from different places !. The qualities needed are precision, knowing how to dare and experiment with colors and how to handle different types of skins.

 I feel it would be good because I have done it years ago and I like it, however I need more experience, that if more than normal make-up I would do extravaganzas especially for halloween, date in which I continue to make up my friends of whatever! there are no limits for that terrain !. Great makeup artists that inspire me are Laura Sanchez and James Charles↠




                                                                              




                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario