miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

A photograph


↞In this photo we found the students of the science workshop that my school taught from 2013 to 2016, definitely being in that workshop was one of the best things I've done! We always did very crazy experiments, with chemicals! Besides, we learned a lot! the professor of that workshop was the same one of Biology and we already knew him for years! and most of the students that we are in that photo we know from second base! so it was practically my other family, that some people missed that photo, that day was a Tuesday after the 2 psu tests that corresponded to that day, to relax we got together in the park of Chillán Viejo and bought ice cream, potatoes and cookies to share, besides doing the farewell to the workshop, that was one of the happiest days I've had in my life! now I remember it with nostalgia but with true joy, since I know that all of the photo we have been successful in what we wanted to study, two of them are in medicine, one in medical technology, another in occupational therapy, another in veterinary medicine and I , that I am studying architecture, even the teacher continued his studies because after the workshop we left the school he went to Spain to specialize! and last year I returned to Chillán to continue with his work. The reality of this photo is that it was one of the many that we took with the cell phone, it was very difficult to get one until we achieved it.↠


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario