martes, 2 de abril de 2019

A City

Personally I would like to visit London, because I like the cold and the rain, in addition to its architecture is impressive and very different from that of America.


What I know about this city is that its architecture has a modern style, although it does not resemble what was planned, but its configuration does so, as well as containing places to visit and tour.


What would be done in this city would be to visit emblematic places ,like the big ben, Thames river, Westminnster abbery, London eye, South Banks, palace of parliaments and more


I think to go with my family, because it's fun to travel with them to different parts and to know different cultures together












2 comentarios:

  1. I want go to London with u!!! I would like to know Big Ben.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. London is an amazing city. I lived there for about 6 years when I was trying to be a rock star:)

    ResponderEliminar