martes, 2 de abril de 2019

A City

⇷Personally I would like to visit London, because I like the cold and the rain, in addition to its architecture is impressive and very different from that of America.⇸


⇷What I know about this city is that its architecture has a modern style, although it does not resemble what was planned, but its configuration does so, as well as containing places to visit and tour.⇸


⇷What would be done in this city would be to visit emblematic places ,like the big ben, Thames river, Westminnster abbery, London eye, South Banks, palace of parliaments and more⇸


⇷I think to go with my family, because it's fun to travel with them to different parts and to know different cultures together⇸












2 comentarios:

  1. I want go to London with u!!! I would like to know Big Ben.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. London is an amazing city. I lived there for about 6 years when I was trying to be a rock star:)

    ResponderEliminar