martes, 16 de abril de 2019

A holiday


↞The best holidays I've had were this year, because we traveled with my family (father, mother and sister) to Chiloé for a week, we felt that it was very few days if, we lacked time to visit several places in Chiloé, so soon we will return to visit what we missed, every day we went to 2 different places to make the most of the time, that's the gastronomy we enjoyed to the fullest !. The best thing is that we had fun as a family knowing this place, we went to "Hito cero", Dalcahue, Cucao, Chonchi, among others. another thing that I could appreciate in Chiloé is the architecture both in the houses and in the churches, in fact we took a trip with my family to visit most of the churches there and it was really impressive, I really want to return as soon as possible!!↠ ↞I will leave some pictures that I took in Chiloé ↠








1 comentario:

  1. I went to Chiloe in 1997, my first summer in Chile. It was very beautiful but very wet!

    ResponderEliminar