martes, 4 de junio de 2019

A walk you would like to do again

↞One of the walks that I would do again is a trekking we did with my uncle and my cousin to the Juncal glacier! This is in the valley of Aconcagua. first we got there in a van, the place had parking lots, there they gave you a little talk about the place before starting the walk, they explained that it was a place in conservation that is why although it is private, it is charged to spend to continue maintaining the sector. in addition there are animals such as foxes, pumas, etc.
The route to the glacier is about 18 km approximately, we started the trekking as at 11 in the morning and we finished it at 5 in the afternoon, I liked this place because although it was hard the road had different stages, at the beginning It was all with grass, then we came to a place with only land, later there was nothing but rocks, and finally we arrived to the glaciers, in fact we trekking on them !. something fun that happened to me that day was that when we were on the glaciers it made me sleepy, but my uncle and my cousin wanted to continue, so I stayed sleeping on a glacier while they went to see a little further, and when we returned I finished the tour half an hour before them! That hour of sleep I recovered and I finished it with all possible encouragement!↠



                     

4 comentarios: