martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A book

↞Today I am going to talk about the genre that I like to read, when I was little I do not like reading books, because according to me they were boring and always made me sleepy, but over the years I knew that the school books were boring, However, I had friends who loved to read and insisted so much that I read that I was curious, so one afternoon I searched the internet for books and started to read the synopsis to see if it caught my attention and that was it, so I read it and I was fascinated, because the book generates several changes of plot, and everything I thought begins to be different, this book is called throne of glass, which was fantasy, as soon as I finished I began to read the second, unfortunately the third has not yet I left when I finished the second so I had to wait for years and now finally the 5 books of that saga have come out.
after reading the second as I could not continue with the rest I had to look for more books and there I experimented with several genres, however I still stay with the fantasy or epic fantasy, that same I read of the other genres.
In that year it was when I began to read a lot, when I arrived from school it was the only thing I could do, hours and hours, sometimes I slept very little to finish the books, on a winter vacation I read 10 books in 14 days! I slept little, but it was fun.
I like fantasy because it is very different from reality, and makes you transport to another place completely invented according to the imagination of the author↠










                                                                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario