jueves, 13 de junio de 2019

A friend


↞Talking about a single friend is very difficult, because I have the best, both in Santiago and in Chillán, my city, however this time I will talk about a friend of Chillán, because we have spent years with this beautiful friendship,she called is Nicole, but always I called Nicky, we met in fourth basic, however we became friends in the eighth grade, from there we have had millions of adventures, it's been 7 years since the laughter and the different nonsense that have happened to us have passed, at school we never sat together, because we we laughed too much, that's if we always did the work, but where we finished them fast, we had a lot of time to laugh and make jokes in class, also another thing that brought us together was the dance, because we were in charge of creating choreographies for the different events that the school did, so that sometimes they gave us permission to leave school! And there suddenly the aunts of the toilet saw us dying of the laughter !!, when we chose positions to the beginning of year we sat down separated but near, we could not be so long time away, and when we had to unite the scientists we always sat together , laughter was the best, we came to mourn so many laughs! Sometimes the weekend she would go to my house or I to her and we would see a film or we would go out to visit our respective villas. When I entered the university we had the big problem that I was coming to Santiago and there we separated a bit, because we saw each other every day and now as once per semester, but still we continue with this beautiful friendship, she has been a great support for me, because always although I have always been someone happy sometimes it was impossible not to be sad, but she always gave me encouragement and thus mutually reinforced our friendship, it is for all this that I love her!,









         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario